Thursday, March 1, 2007

Day 3... No grosso

So she's not here and our "Teacher" (Curtis) just got called down to the office. If anyone asks I'm researching for a new article so if jay or mike have ideas for an entertainment article they'd be much appreciated. This day has been wasting being by insanity with Brianne, looking at funny shirts, and wondering if Jess is cheating on me with Mr. Holmes. WE SAW YOU SECOND PERIOD! umm... continuing the theme of the last few posts... SCHOOL SUCKs. ugh Curtis is back so it looks like we're pretending to do actual work. Salt The Sky practice tonight.

Christopher

P.S.

Okay we're back and I'm writing "something boring and uninteresting about American Idol" for my next article. I have TJ next to me singing some wonderful Switchfoot songs. I don't like school. Can't wait for STS practice. We're filming a music video next week. I'll give a little tease, expects cubes, beautiful women, and of course flowers.

No comments: