Tuesday, February 27, 2007

School Sucks

Haven't posted in a while but I don't want to give up on being a blogger... I mean I just bought a MAC and an iPod, I'm soon to be the owner of an iPhone. It's almost mandated by God that I keep a blog as well.

I just got back from spending less than a day at Northeastern University but it was absolutely amazing. I'm totally in love with the school and have no intentions of going anywhere else. This new love and desire and to be in Boston has intensified the bit of Senioritis (yes, an inflamation of the senior) I was feeling last week. High School no longer holds a place in my heart. Three months and then some.. I might not make it. I think i'm going back to Boston (no, no augustana quote here).

In other news, Salt the Sky is finally making an appearance at Mike Del's March 20 rally. After over a year and a half of nothing we're coming back strong with our cd and hopefully a whole bunch of shows. Its free to all so I hope you're all out there to support the cause and of course enjoy Salt the Sky on March 20th. (ok so I realize Jay is the only who reads this and he probably can't make it even though he'd like to but its worth saying anything.)

So uhh Screw High School

Christopher

No comments: